Telecommunications Field Engineers play an important role in maintaining communication systems, and are responsible for installing, testing, and maintaining equipment like trans receiver stations (GSM PCS) to run wireless systems. Their main duties comprise maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing delayed telecom equipment, keeping records of upgrades, repairs and maintenance performed and maintaining in-depth knowledge of current equipment. We provide the CDR Sample for Telecommunications Field Engineers which includes all the required reports such as Curriculum Vitae (CV), Continuing Professional Development (CPD), three Career Episodes (CE), and Summary Statement. The content of the CDR Report Samples is given below:
CDR Sample for Telecommunications Field Engineers
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Telecommunications Field Engineer Career Episode Sample 1:
Telecommunications Field Engineer Career Episode Sample 2:
Telecommunications Field Engineer Career Episode Sample 3:
Telecommunications Field Engineer Summary Statement Sample:
Telecommunications Field Engineer Career Episode Sample 1
Project Name: Enhanced Learning – Combining MATLAB Simulation with Telecommunication Instructional Modeling (TIMSTM) in a Senior Level Communication System Course
In first Career Episode, author discusses about the project titled “Enhanced Learning – Combining MATLAB Simulation with Telecommunication Instructional Modeling (TIMSTM) in a Senior Level Communication System Course” that he carried out when he was a university student. His responsibilities during the project were as follow:
- To offer experiential learning in the course of their senior level wireless communication systems.
- To develop, implement and test real world communication hardware using real signals like demodulated audio from a local broadcast.
- To develop a more instinctive sense for how modulation and demodulation processes are carried out.
- To code using MATLABTM and test several ideas along with those that support the projects of their senior capstone.
- To merge the flexibility of experience of MATLABTM simulation and the hands on TIMSTM
Telecommunications Field Engineer Engineer Career Episode Sample 2
Project Name: Series Resonant Inverter with Induction Heating
In the second Career Episode, the author describes the engineering skills he used in the project he was involved in for a duration of a year as an electrical engineer. His duties and responsibilities in the project “Series Resonant Inverter with Induction Heating” were:
- To gather sufficient information regarding induction heating and resonant inverter and its circuit.
- To design a general block diagram of a resonant inverter and its circuit.
- To design an inverter’s software and hardware with the use of damping factor.
- To simulate the discovered result of the circuit diagram of the inverter.
- To implement the hardware using MOSFET driving IC.
- To tabulate the result and prepare documentation of the project.
Telecommunications Field Engineer Engineer Career Episode Sample 3
Project Name: Fault and Load Flow Evaluation of 11KV Line Distribution Transformer
In the third Career Episode, the author demonstrates his technical skills he used to accomplish the project he was involved in. His roles and responsibilities in the project “Fault and Load Flow Evaluation of 11KV Line Distribution Transformer” were:
- To review various topics for attaining the required knowledge of the project.
- To formulate the block illustration of the proposed system.
- To install the sensors for measuring voltage and current.
- To implement the three-phase PCB module with the microcontroller so as to process the data gained from the sensors.
- To design the backup supply to monitor the installed device in case of load shedding.
- To analyze entire result gained from the sensors and online management system.
- On Time Delivery
- 24/7 Service
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Domain Specific Writers
- All Engineering Disciplines
- Best Price Guarantee
Give us a call at +61 488 838 789/+61 488 857 276
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.