Telecommunications Network Engineer with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher can assess their engineering qualification. Telecommunications Network Engineer are the engineers who deal with the application of scientific and engineering principles for the protection of human populations from the adverse effects of environmental factors. It is one of the most basic and essential engineering subjects. Telecommunications Network Engineer with high skills and qualification from Australia as well as other nations are in very high demand by several reputed Australian technical organizations. CDR Sample for Telecommunications Network Engineer includes all the required reports such as Curriculum Vitae (CV), Continuing Professional Development (CPD), three Career Episodes (CE), and Summary Statement. The content of the CDR Report Samples is given below:
CDR Sample for Telecommunication Network Engineer
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Telecom Network Engineer Career Episode Sample 1:
Telecom Network Engineer Career Episode Sample 2:
Telecom Network Engineer Career Episode Sample 3:
Summary statement sample:
Telecommunications Network Engineer Career Sample 1
Project Name: Design of Network
In first career episode, the author describes the project he did when he was pursuing his master’s degree in Telecom Network Engineer. The name of the project was: “Design of Network” and his responsibilities were:
- To perform literature review of previously done project on the network design through the internet and library.
- To select the necessary equipment from the objective palette in the riverbed software.
- To design the network for three different sites with the main site as Base and other were external far site and external near site.
- To create different profile with some application.
- To verify the network before simulating the network in order to check the error.
- To obtain the result and analyze the overall output of the project.
Telecommunications Network Engineer Career Episode Sample 2
Project Name: Design and construction of hybrid wireless mesh network
In second career episode, the author talks about the project that he had carried out during his Bachelor’s degree. The name of the project was “Design and construction of hybrid wireless mesh network” and his responsibilities were:
- To start the task from literature survey from different resources for gathering required information.
- To prepare AODV protocol for designing simulation network model.
- To develop a hybrid wireless network protocol for the same network to compare with AODV for designing simulation protocol.
- To observe and analyze packet delivery fraction as well as the throughput of the network based on increasing nodes.
- To observe and analyze the PDF of simulation model based on transmission rates and constant position mobility etc. for both HWMP and AODV.
Telecommunications Network Network Engineer Career Episode Sample 3
strong>Project Name: Long Term Evolution Technology
In third career episode the writer talks about the details of the project that he had accomplished during his under-graduation. The title of the project was: “Long Term Evolution Technology” and his responsibilities were:
- To collect all the information and relevant data related to the LTE technology and therefore develop an appropriate project outline to conduct the design works.
- To design antenna with sectoring in order to achieve a minimum downstream data rate of 10Mbps.
- To design the antenna without sectoring with a minimum downstream data rate of 12 Mbps for all areas.
- To work on designing the base station for the LTE network according to specification of the project using a Cell Planner.
- To optimize the performance of LTE network by identifying potential weak areas by the use of Dump analysis.
- To test the performance of LTE network by trail and test method.
- On Time Delivery
- 24/7 Service
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Domain Specific Writers
- All Engineering Disciplines
- Best Price Guarantee
Give us a call at +61 488 838 789/+61 488 857 276
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.