Agriculture Engineer job duties include conducting and managing engineering work linked to agricultural land, structures, machinery, and equipment usage and development. They design, develop, and manage the production of farm mechanical equipment.
Agricultural Engineer ANZSCO 233912
Level 1 or Equivalent
Natural Resources Engineer
Skills Assessment Authority
EA( Engineers Australia)/ AIM
Give us a call at +61 488 838 789/+61 488 857 276
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.
Unit Group: 2339
This unit group covers Engineering Professionals such as Agricultural Engineers, Biomedical Engineers, Aeronautical Engineers, Environmental Engineers, Engineering Technologists, and Engineering professionals (NEC).
On the Occupation Lists
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored
- 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
The majority of professions in this unit category need a level of expertise equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or more. For the formal qualification, at least five years of relevant experience and/or equivalent vendor certification may be substituted. In some cases, in addition to the official qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1), appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 in (writing, listening, reading), 7 in speaking, and 7 overall.
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 12 in listening, 13 in reading, 21 in writing, 23 in speaking, and overall 93.
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 in (writing, reading, listening), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Tasks to Perform
- Designing, developing, and directing the production of farm mechanical equipment.
- Creating plans and supervising the construction of farm buildings, equipment, agricultural processing plants, animal systems, animal product systems, and so on.
- The rural electric and thermal power distribution system is planned and built.
- Other systems include irrigation, flood control, drainage, distribution networks, and water reservoirs.
- Creating, transmitting, recording, and measuring devices and equipment to investigate these challenges.
- Designing and supervising the installation of numerous pieces of equipment and instruments required to process and analyze diverse farm goods.
- The investigation of numerous environmental facts such as humidity, temperature, pressure, light, animals, plants, or the use of various pesticides.
Agricultural Engineers Australian visa options
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Agricultural Engineer||233912||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Frequently Asked Question
How much time does it take for a CDR to be delivered?
What are the requirements for CDR report writing service? Do I need to submit any document?
– One Passport Size Photograph
– Bio Page of Identity Proof
– CV / Resume
– English Test Result Card
– Three Career Episodes
– Certificate of Degree
– Certified Academic Transcripts
– 3 Career Episodes
– Continual Professional Development (CPD) Report
– Summary Statement