Planning, designing, installing, testing, and optimizing network and system services are among the tasks of a Computer Network and Systems Engineer. They also troubleshoot and find network problems, as well as configuration management and general operational readiness of network systems, especially in settings with diverse operating systems and configurations.
Computer Network and Systems Engineer ANZSCO 263111
Level 1 or Equivalent
Computer Network Engineer
Computer Systems Integrator
Skills Assessment Authority
ACS (Australian Computer Society)
Give us a call at +61 483 901 154
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.
Unit Group: 2631
Computer Network and Systems Engineer
Responsibilities of Computer network professionals include researching, analyzing, and recommending network architecture and development strategies, as well as implementing, managing, maintaining, and configuring network hardware and software, monitoring and optimizing performance, and troubleshooting and providing user support.
On the Occupation Lists
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored
- 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
The majority of professions in this unit category need a level of expertise equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or more. For the formal qualification, at least five years of relevant experience and/or equivalent vendor certification may be substituted. In some cases, in addition to the official qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1), appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 in (writing, listening, reading), 7 in speaking, and 7 overall.
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 12 in listening, 13 in reading, 21 in writing, 23 in speaking, and overall 93.
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 in (writing, reading, listening), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Tasks to Perform
- Analyzes create, understands, and evaluates difficult system design and architectural requirements, data models, and diagrams in the construction, configuration, and integration of computer systems.
- Assesses network operations and integrates hardware, software, communications, and operating systems, and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Network infrastructure study, analysis, evaluation, and monitoring to ensure networks are set up to run at peak performance.
- Offering specialized help and troubleshooting expertise for network issues and emergencies.
- To ensure that networks are set up to perform properly investigate, analyses assess and monitors network infrastructure.
- In the creation, configuration, and integration of computer systems, assessing, producing, understanding, and evaluating complex system design and architectural requirements, data models, and diagrams.
- Evaluating and suggesting network and integrated hardware, software, communications, and operating system enhancements.
Computer Network and Systems Engineer Australian visa options
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Computer Network and Systems Engineer||263111||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Frequently Asked Question
How much time does it take for a CDR to be delivered?
What are the requirements for CDR report writing service? Do I need to submit any document?
– One Passport Size Photograph
– Bio Page of Identity Proof
– CV / Resume
– English Test Result Card
– Three Career Episodes
– Certificate of Degree
– Certified Academic Transcripts
– 3 Career Episodes
– Continual Professional Development (CPD) Report
– Summary Statement