Electrical Engineering Draftspersons assist Electrical Engineers and Engineering Technologists by generating comprehensive drawings and arranging electrical installations and circuits. They also help Electrical Engineers and Engineering Technologists design electrical circuits and installations for stations, switchgear, cables system, and motor control systems.
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson ANZSCO 312311
Electrical Engineering Design Draftsperson
Electrical Engineering Detail Draftsperson
Electrical Engineering Drafting Officer
Substation Design Draftsperson
Skills Assessment Authority
EA( Engineers Australia)/ AIM
Give us a call at +61 483 914 303
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.
Unit Group: 3123
Electrical Engineering Draftspersons
Electrical Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians help with research, design, manufacture, assembling, building, operation, and maintenance of equipment, facilities, and distribution systems.
On the Occupation Lists
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored
- 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
The majority of vocations in this unit group have a skill level that corresponds to their credentials and experience.The AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma, or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) is required in Australia, whereas the NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) is required in New Zealand.At least three years of relevant experience may be substituted for the above-mentioned official credentials.In some cases, in addition to the official qualification, appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 in (writing, listening, reading), 7 in speaking, and 7 overall.
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 12 in listening, 13 in reading, 21 in writing, 23 in speaking, and overall 93.
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 in (writing, reading, listening), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Tasks to Perform
- Data collection, testing and sophisticated computations, graphing outcomes, and chart and tabulation preparation.
- Aiding electrical engineers and engineering technologists with the design and layout of electrical circuits and installations on substations, switchgear, cabling systems, and motor control systems.
- Calculating the prices and quantities of materials.
- Producing electrical installation and circuits drawings, plans, and schematics.
- Evaluating designs and completed goods for requirements and regulatory compliance.
Electrical Engineering Draftsperson Australian visa options
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Electrical Engineering Draftsperson||312311||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Frequently Asked Question
How much time does it take for a CDR to be delivered?
What are the requirements for CDR report writing service? Do I need to submit any document?
– One Passport Size Photograph
– Bio Page of Identity Proof
– CV / Resume
– English Test Result Card
– Three Career Episodes
– Certificate of Degree
– Certified Academic Transcripts
– 3 Career Episodes
– Continual Professional Development (CPD) Report
– Summary Statement