Electrical Engineers design create and manage the production, installation, operation, and maintenance of equipment, machinery, and systems used in the generation, distribution, usage, and control of electric power. Registration or licensing is required.
Electrical Engineer ANZSCO 233311
Level 1 or Equivalent
Electrical Design Engineer
Railway Signalling Engineer
Signaling and Communications Engineer
Skills Assessment Authority
EA( Engineers Australia)
Give us a call at +61 488 838 789/+61 488 857 276
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.
Unit Group: 2333
Electrical engineers migrating to Australia via CDR must contribute to the Australian engineering field by designing, developing, and testing electrical devices and equipment such as communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. They are also in charge of the production of various gadgets, systems, and equipment.
On the Occupation Lists
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored
- 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
The majority of professions in this unit category need a level of expertise equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or more. For the formal qualification, at least five years of relevant experience and/or equivalent vendor certification may be substituted. In some cases, in addition to the official qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1), appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 in (writing, listening, reading), 7 in speaking, and 7 overall.
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 12 in listening, 13 in reading, 21 in writing, 23 in speaking, and overall 93.
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 in (writing, reading, listening), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Tasks to Perform
- Developing and implementing road, rail, and air traffic management and signaling equipment
- Overseeing and maintaining power plants, transmission and distribution networks, and industrial plants
- Power station planning and design, as well as power generation equipment
- Interpreting electric power equipment and usage specifications, drawings, norms, and regulations
- Creating things such as electric motors, components, machinery, and appliances
- Coordinating and controlling resources utilized to deliver electrical components, machinery, appliances, and equipment
- Determining delivery and installation dates for equipment, switchgear, cables, and fittings
- May specialize in research in areas such as power generation and transmission systems, transformers, switchgear and electric motors, telemetry and control systems
- Deciding on the kind and layout of circuits, transformers, circuit breakers, transmission lines, and other components
Electrical Engineers Australian visa options
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Electrical Engineer||233311||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Frequently Asked Question
How much time does it take for a CDR to be delivered?
What are the requirements for CDR report writing service? Do I need to submit any document?
– One Passport Size Photograph
– Bio Page of Identity Proof
– CV / Resume
– English Test Result Card
– Three Career Episodes
– Certificate of Degree
– Certified Academic Transcripts
– 3 Career Episodes
– Continual Professional Development (CPD) Report
– Summary Statement