Electronics engineers design, develop, modify, install, test, and maintain electronic components, circuits, and systems used in computer systems, communication systems, entertainment systems, transportation, and other industrial applications.
Electronics Engineer ANZSCO 233411
Level 1 or Equivalent
Communications Engineer (Army)
Skills Assessment Authority
EA( Engineers Australia) / AIM
Give us a call at +61 483 901 154
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.
Unit Group: 2334
Electronics engineers create, modify, install, test, and maintain electronic components, circuits, and systems for computer systems, communication systems, entertainment, transportation, and other industrial uses.
On the Occupation Lists
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored
- 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
The majority of professions in this unit category need a level of expertise equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or more. For the formal qualification, at least five years of relevant experience and/or equivalent vendor certification may be substituted. In some cases, in addition to the official qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1), appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 in (writing, listening, reading), 7 in speaking, and 7 overall.
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 12 in listening, 13 in reading, 21 in writing, 23 in speaking, and overall 93.
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 in (writing, reading, listening), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Tasks to Perform
- Monitoring computer, communication, and control system installation and commissioning, as well as assuring suitable control and protection measures.
- Designing and constructing signal processing algorithms and putting them into action using suitable hardware and software.
- Creating software, particularly embedded software, for use in such systems.
- Creating communication carriers using wired, optical fiber, and wireless communication medium.
- Creating and monitoring performance and safety criteria and procedures for such systems' operation, modification, maintenance, and repair
- Creating electrical components, circuits, and systems for computer, communication, and control systems, as well as other industrial applications
- Assessing communication traffic and service level, as well as deciding the kind of installation, location, layout, and transmission medium for communication systems
- Creating test equipment and processes for electronic components, circuits, and systems
Electronics Engineers Australian visa options
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Electronics Engineer||233411||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Frequently Asked Question
How much time does it take for a CDR to be delivered?
What are the requirements for CDR report writing service? Do I need to submit any document?
– One Passport Size Photograph
– Bio Page of Identity Proof
– CV / Resume
– English Test Result Card
– Three Career Episodes
– Certificate of Degree
– Certified Academic Transcripts
– 3 Career Episodes
– Continual Professional Development (CPD) Report
– Summary Statement