Environmental engineers are responsible for tasks such as analyzing the impact of engineering projects on air, water, soil, and noise levels, planning and developing equipment and methods for waste treatment and disposal, and determining what may create long-term environmental concerns.
Environmental Engineer ANZSCO 233915
Level 1 or Equivalent
Skills Assessment Authority
EA( Engineers Australia)/ AIM
Give us a call at +61 488 838 789/+61 488 857 276
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.
Unit Group: 2339
This unit group covers Engineering Professionals such as Agricultural Engineers, Biomedical Engineers, Aeronautical Engineers, Environmental Engineers, Engineering Technologists, and Engineering professionals (NEC).
On the Occupation Lists
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored
- 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
The majority of professions in this unit category need a level of expertise equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or more. For the formal qualification, at least five years of relevant experience and/or equivalent vendor certification may be substituted. In some cases, in addition to the official qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1), appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 in (writing, listening, reading), 7 in speaking, and 7 overall.
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 12 in listening, 13 in reading, 21 in writing, 23 in speaking, and overall 93.
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 in (writing, reading, listening), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Tasks to Perform
- Identifying the elements that may generate long-term environmental concerns.
- Updating, evaluating, and producing the report and information on the current investigation for each man.
- Planning and planning the techniques and equipment required for the safe disposal and treatment of waste.
- A license or registration is also required.
- Assessing the influence of noise, water, air, soil, and other environmental factors in the vicinity of engineering projects
- Maintaining, updating, and getting the plans, as well as allowing the operational procedures to remain current with industry standards.
Environmental Engineers Australian visa options
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Environmental Engineer||233915||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Frequently Asked Question
How much time does it take for a CDR to be delivered?
What are the requirements for CDR report writing service? Do I need to submit any document?
– One Passport Size Photograph
– Bio Page of Identity Proof
– CV / Resume
– English Test Result Card
– Three Career Episodes
– Certificate of Degree
– Certified Academic Transcripts
– 3 Career Episodes
– Continual Professional Development (CPD) Report
– Summary Statement