Industrial Engineers investigate and review the utilization of facilities, equipment, and materials, as well as current operational processes and established practices, to recommend improvements in the efficiency of operations in a variety of commercial, industrial, and manufacturing environments.
Industrial Engineer ANZSCO 233511
Level 1 or Equivalent
Communications Engineer (Army)
Skills Assessment Authority
EA( Engineers Australia)
Give us a call at +61 483 914 303
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.
Unit Group: 2335
The job of an Industrial Engineer is to design, organize, and oversee the construction, operation, and maintenance of mechanical and process plants and installations, as well as to establish programs for the coordination of manufacturing activities and to ensure resource utilization is cost-effective. Other professions in the 2335 unit group include 233512 Mechanical Engineer and 233513 Production or Plant Engineer.
On the Occupation Lists
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored
- 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
The majority of professions in this unit category need a level of expertise equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or more. For the formal qualification, at least five years of relevant experience and/or equivalent vendor certification may be substituted. In some cases, in addition to the official qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1), appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 in (writing, listening, reading), 7 in speaking, and 7 overall.
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 12 in listening, 13 in reading, 21 in writing, 23 in speaking, and overall 93.
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 in (writing, reading, listening), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Tasks to Perform
- Developing technical principles and safety regulations-based norms and procedures for installation, modification, quality control, testing, inspection, and maintenance
- Overseeing the upkeep of plant structures and equipment, and
- Coordinating and supervising project labor as well as material, plant, and equipment delivery
- Creating mechanical equipment, machines, components, manufacturing items, and plant and construction systems
- Determining optimal worker and equipment efficiency by examining labor utilization, facility architecture, operational data, and production schedules and costs
- Examining functional statements, organizational charts, and project information to establish worker and work unit duties and responsibilities and to find areas of duplication
- Coordination of new design needs, surveys, and maintenance schedules
- Creating manufacturing requirements and defining materials, equipment, pipelines, material flows, capacities, and plant and system configuration
- Evaluating the plant to ensure maximum performance
Industrial Engineers Australian visa options
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Industrial Engineer||233511||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Frequently Asked Question
How much time does it take for a CDR to be delivered?
What are the requirements for CDR report writing service? Do I need to submit any document?
– One Passport Size Photograph
– Bio Page of Identity Proof
– CV / Resume
– English Test Result Card
– Three Career Episodes
– Certificate of Degree
– Certified Academic Transcripts
– 3 Career Episodes
– Continual Professional Development (CPD) Report
– Summary Statement