Telecommunications engineers design and create telecommunications systems, technologies, and products, among other things. They also deal with computer software, hardware, desktops, peripherals, databases, and operating systems to set up and integrate network and telecommunications technologies.
Telecommunications Engineers ANZSCO 263311
Level 1 or Equivalent
Signals Officer (Army) (NZ) (S)
Skills Assessment Authority
EA( Engineers Australia)
Give us a call at +61 488 838 789/+61 488 857 276
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.
Unit Group: 2633
Design, constructing, installing, servicing, and maintaining telecommunications equipment, systems, and facilities are the responsibilities of the Telecommunications Engineering Professionals unit group.
On the Occupation Lists
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored
- 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
The majority of professions in this unit category need a level of expertise equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or more. For the formal qualification, at least five years of relevant experience and/or equivalent vendor certification may be substituted. In some cases, in addition to the official qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1), appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 in (writing, listening, reading), 7 in speaking, and 7 overall.
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 12 in listening, 13 in reading, 21 in writing, 23 in speaking, and overall 93.
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 in (writing, reading, listening), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Tasks to Perform
- The finding of new telecommunications sites, the submission of paperwork, the preparation of permission documents, the design of building plans, and the resultant approval are all steps in the process.
- Using rules, regulations, policies, and procedures to ensure uniformity in the supply of telecommunications networks.
- Speech, radio, two-way, data, microwave, satellite, and digital data systems are among the infrastructure, networks, and services that are planned, built, installed, configured, and commissioned to ensure the interconnection of telecommunications systems with equipment from various vendors, service providers, and users.
- Compilation of engineering project proposals to establish priorities, define scope, meaning, and requirements, and determine the cost of equipment, materials, and services.
- Evaluating and buying new products and services from manufacturers
- Standards, drawings, and regulations for the usage of telecommunications equipment are prepared and analyzed.
- Determining appropriate telecommunications hardware and software standards, guaranteeing the necessary efficiency of telecommunications equipment
- Identification and analysis of modern telecommunications network difficulties and demands, such as interruption, intelligibility, and clarification, to minimize, eradicate, and avoiding present and prospective problems, as well as boosting connection.
Telecommunications Engineers Australian visa options
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Telecommunications Engineer||263311||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Frequently Asked Question
How much time does it take for a CDR to be delivered?
What are the requirements for CDR report writing service? Do I need to submit any document?
– One Passport Size Photograph
– Bio Page of Identity Proof
– CV / Resume
– English Test Result Card
– Three Career Episodes
– Certificate of Degree
– Certified Academic Transcripts
– 3 Career Episodes
– Continual Professional Development (CPD) Report
– Summary Statement