CDR sample for Engineering Professionals (NEC) includes all the required reports such as Curriculum Vitae (CV), Continuing Professional Development (CPD), three Career Episodes (CE), and Summary Statement. The content of the CDR Report Samples is given below:
CDR Sample for Engineering Professionals
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Engineering Professionals Career Episode Sample 1:
Engineering Professionals Career Episode Sample 2:
Engineering Professionals Career Episode Sample 3:
Engineering Professionals Summary Statement Sample:
Engineering Professionals Career Episode Sample 1
Project Name: Characterization of casting defects in DC cast magnesium alloys
In the first Career Episode, the author explains the project titled as “Characterization of casting defects in DC cast magnesium alloys” which he carried out for the Doctoral degree of Engineering in the faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences and his responsibilities were:
- To allow the consistent production if magnesium alloy of high quality forging feedstock by DC casting without experiencing any additional costs than at present.
- To develop a process of casting for the production of such material.
- To establish a consistent assessment technique appropriate for the industry’s demands.
- To propose strategies to diminish the occurrence of unacceptable sized defects at the time of production by DC casting.
- To understand the capability of the ultrasonic equipment to detect defects and provide assessment of the billet’s quality.
Engineering Professionals Career Episode Sample 2
Project Name: Development of High Strength Al-Mg2SiMg Based Alloy for High Pressure Die-casting Process
In the second Career Episode, the author demonstrates the engineering skills he used in the project titled “Development of High Strength Al-Mg2Si-Mg Based Alloy for High Pressure Die-casting Process” and his responsibilities were:
- To research on the effect of adding excess MG on the micro structure and mechanical properties of Al-Mg2Si alloys and to understand the relationship amongst the solidification, micro structure and the resultant mechanical properties.
- To optimize the composition of Al-Mg2Si-Mg alloys that has the ability of providing high strength with reasonable ductility.
- To study the effect of adding manganese in the Al-Mg2Si-Mg alloy, which can enhance the strength of alloy without considerably decreasing the ductility.
- To study the effect of alloying elements along with Zn and Cu on the solidification, micro structural evolution and the mechanical properties of alloys based on Al-Mg2Si-Mg.
- To study the effect of impurity elements, particularly Fe, on the micro structure and mechanical properties and to understand the process of solidification and micro structural evolution of the alloys at various levels of impurity along with the optimization of the tolerable limit for the impurity elements.
- To study the effect of heat treatment on the mechanical properties of the alloy, in which the effect of the solution treatment and ageing treatment on the micro structure and the mechanical properties is focused.
Engineering Professionals Career Episode Sample 3
Project Name: A cost-effective, mobile platform-based, photographic approach for continuous structural deformation monitoring
In the third Career Episode, the author describes about the project titled as “A cost-effective, mobile platform-based, photographic approach for continuous structural deformation monitoring” in which he was involved in for Doctoral degree in Philosophy. His responsibilities were:
- To understand the measurement of the most commonly used structural monitoring in civil engineering and to identify the necessities of a photogrammetric system which could be deployed as a solution of long-term structural monitoring.
- To propose an in-situ photographic monitoring system of low cost based on off-the-shelf mobile technology to meet the requirements of a variety of structural monitoring applications.
- To implement and test the essential requirements and functions of the proposed system.
- To prove the ability of the solution of mobile photographic to assure the performance of the system is capable of long-term structural monitoring purpose.
- To develop a precise SHM system with relatively low budget spending.
CDR Report Samples
- On Time Delivery
- 24/7 Service
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Domain Specific Writers
- All Engineering Disciplines
- Best Price Guarantee
Give us a call at +61 483 901 154
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.