Analyst Programmer analyses user needs, prepares requirements documentation, system plans, and encodes, tests, debugs, maintains, and documents programs and applications.
Analyst Programmer ANZSCO 261311
Level 1 or Equivalent
Skills Assessment Authority
ACS (Australian Computer Society)
Give us a call at +61 483 901 154
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.
Unit Group: 2613
Occupations in unit group 2613 includes ANZSCO 261311 Analyst Programmer, ANZSCO 261312 Developer Programmer, ANZSCO 261313 Software Engineer, ANZSCO 261314 Software Tester, and ANZSCO 261399 Software and Applications Programmer (nec).
The majority of professions in this unit category need a level of expertise equivalent to a bachelor’s degree or more. For the formal qualification, at least five years of relevant experience and/or equivalent vendor certification may be substituted. In some cases, in addition to the official qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1), appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 in writing, listening, reading), 7 in speaking, and 7 overall.
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 12 in listening, 13 in reading, 21 in writing, 23 in speaking, and overall 93.
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 in (writing, reading, listening), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Tasks to Perform
- Identifying technological limits and flaws in current systems, as well as the processes, procedures, and methodologies that go with them, Needs for system program research, consultation, analysis, and evaluation.
- The technical program, end-user documentation, and operational procedures writing, upgrading, and maintenance.
- Providing assistance, experience, and advice in the development of proposals and strategies for software design tasks such as financial evaluation and pricing for software acquisitions and updates.
- Writing and maintaining computer code in line with quality approved standards to fulfill system requirements, system designs, and technical specifications.
- To ensure that programs and applications perform to specification, testing, debugging, diagnosing, and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards is required.
Occupation Lists and Related Core ICT Units
Analyst programmers are responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and documenting computer code in compliance with user needs, as well as system and technical specifications. The designation and development of the algorithm are two of the most important jobs. Following are the occupation lists and related core ICT units:
On the Occupation Lists
- Combined Skilled Occupations List (STSOL MLTSSL)
- Medium Long Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
- RSMS Occupations List (RSMSL)
Not on the Occupation Lists
- Labour Market Testing Required for 457 List (LMTL)
- Short-Term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL)
Related Core ICT Units
Closely Related Core ICT Units
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Data structures
- Formal Methods, Functional Programming
- Testing strategies and methods – (Software Testing)
- Algorithm design and development
- Compilers – (Compiler Construction, Compiler Theory)
- Software Engineering
- Programming – (C, C++, Visual C, Objective C, Basic, Visual Basic, Java, Assembler, Cobol, and similar)
- Operating systems – (Unix, Linux, Xenix, Network OS)
Additional Closely Related Core ICT Units
- Automata theory
- Management Information Systems
- Oriented Database, RDBMS
- Theory, Introduction to Business Computing, Computer Science I)
- Introduction to ICT – (Introduction to Computer Science, Computer)
- Structure of languages
- Artificial Intelligence
- Systems Programming
- Software validation – (Software Testing)
- Project Management
- Computer Science
- Requirements gathering
- Business Information Systems
- User Requirements Definition
- Database design or Database implementation
- Web Engineering – (Web Design, Internet Engineering)
- Quality management – (Quality Assurance, Software Quality)
- Critical Path Method
- Expert Systems
- Object-oriented technologies
- Database Management Systems – (Relational Database, Object
- Information Systems
- Human-Computer Interaction
- File Processing
- Object-Oriented System Design
- Object-Oriented Systems Analysis
- Systems Analysis or System Design
- Introduction to Information Systems
Frequently Asked Question
How much time does it take for a CDR to be delivered?
What are the requirements for CDR report writing service? Do I need to submit any document?
– One Passport Size Photograph
– Bio Page of Identity Proof
– CV / Resume
– English Test Result Card
– Three Career Episodes
– Certificate of Degree
– Certified Academic Transcripts
– 3 Career Episodes
– Continual Professional Development (CPD) Report
– Summary Statement