Reasons for CDR Report Rejection
Despite an enormous amount of time and effort, CDR Report rejection often takes place. Thus, properly following guidelines set by engineers in Australia is extremely important when writing a CDR Report. You should be able to mention all the necessary details regarding the skills you have acquired and your work experience in engineering. Your writing should be very comprehensive and, at the same time, not deviate from the guidelines in the MSA booklet.
CDR is submitted to Engineers Australia to assess your skills, qualifications, and knowledge. Engineers Australia requires you to have the necessary skills in their branch of engineering before you migrate to Australia. Therefore, Engineers Australia assesses the competency of engineers who have a degree in engineering but are not covered under the Washington accord. A top-quality report should be submitted to Engineers Australia for your CDR to be approved. Guidelines from the MSA booklet should be followed properly, and getting a CDR report written by a first-time writer is very difficult.
If you do not write the CDR as per the guidelines and requirements by Engineers Australia, then the CDR Report rejection is obvious. To get the best results, you could either get tutored to write a CDR, hire someone to write it for you, or even get your CDR report reviewed by an expert.
Table of Contents
Reasons for the CDR report Rejection
1. Word count requirement
The CDR report will be about 6000–6800 words in total. That will include your Curriculum vitae, CPD, three career episodes, and a summary statement. If your career episodes do not meet the prescribed word limit, they will not be accepted. The range of career episodes is between 1000 and 2500 words. For CPD and Summary Statement, the preferred word count is about 1500 for each.
2. Plagiarized Contents
If you have copied the work from other sources, then your CDR report rejection is certain. Your content should be 100% original as it is a demonstration of your competency. Never use a CDR sample or the internet to copy and paste a project report. Engineers Australia will identify your duplicated content and reject your report, whether you did it on purpose or not. The CDR report is meant to be a one-of-a-kind piece of work based on your specific profile and project. Read the sample, learn from it, and write similarly to avoid plagiarism and rejection.
3. MSA Booklet Guidelines
If you do not follow the proper guidelines stated in the MSA booklet, your CDR report rejection is evident. We cannot stress enough the importance of following the guidelines of the MSA booklet. This MSA guidance stated firmly that first person and singular words must be used in all three Career Episodes. When addressing group activity, highlight your duties and actions as a team member.
4. Career Episode content
Career episodes should focus on what you did as a person, not what your team did. Each career episode demonstrates how engineering knowledge and talents are applied in the engineering profession of choice. Calculations might be included in your CDR Report if they are necessary. Diagrams, tables, and complex computations, on the other hand, should be avoided. Because your academic knowledge is already known based on your school degrees, Engineer Australia wants to examine your problem-solving abilities as well as your practical capabilities.
5. Writing CDR in another Language
It is required that you provide your CDR report in Australian English. Please utilize proper Australian English along with correct grammatical structure. If you write the Career Episodes in a language other than English, you must translate them into English so that Engineers Australia can understand them and access your CDR report.
- Innovative engineering ideas should be included, and a lack of technical design could be a major problem in your CDR report.
- CDR report rejection occurs often because the method and tools you used in problem-solving are not specified.
- There is a chance of CDR Report rejection If you do not demonstrate contextual factors and conceptual understanding that impacts the engineering discipline.
- Also, CDR Report rejection is self-evident if there is no detail about your involvement in working for the safety of the environment and employees.
- If you do not mention your project duration, company profile location, and project objectives, then there is a high chance of CDR Report rejection.
- Mentioning your ethical conduct and accountability is also extremely important. If you fail to do so, the chances of CDR Report rejection are distinct.
- If the summary statement is not connected to your career episodes, then your CDR might get rejected.
Career Episode for Migration Skills Assessment
Your Career episodes should be first and focus on things you did, not what your group did.
- You should not mention one project in two career episodes. Talk about one project in one Career Episode. You can mention one project that you handled during your engineering in one Career Episode and two other projects that you handled during your job in the other two Career Episodes.
- You should never copy the project details of other CDRs, or form any external sources, as plagiarism should be avoided.
- You should write career episodes in paragraphs. The paragraphs in career episodes should be numbered, and bullet points should never be used.
- A CDR report should be written in Australian English, and if you write in any other language, the translation should be provided.
Why choose us to avoid the CDR Report rejection from Engineers Australia?
There are many reasons for Engineers Australia’s CDR Report rejection. So, it is a wise decision to hire us to prepare your CDR Report. We provide the best CDR writing service along with CDR reviewing services and CDR tutoring services. With numerous years of experience, we never fail to have a plagiarism-free CDR report and get approval from Engineers Australia.
- We understand the requirements of Engineers Australia(EA) very well.
- We have a team of 1000+ professional experts who can handle any engineering faculty well.
- We cover all the engineering branches, and we have domain-specific writers.
- We provide CDR tutoring and reviewing services to people who want to write their CDR but need help.
What are the mistakes in CDR report writing
The refusal of the CDR report could be caused by a variety of reasons. Below is a list of common mistakes that cause EA to reject CDR:
– Excessive technical details
– Plagiarized information
– Unsuitable career episodes
– Mention your own experiences only
– Word count Limit
– Incorrect format and structure
– Grammatical and other errors
– Unclear summary statement
– Irrespective of Continuing Personal Development(CPD)
– Use of inappropriate language
How do we write a Career report?
The career episodes must represent the time of your engineering practice. It must show your project roles and objectives. The content that is plagiarized will be rejected. Therefore write original content free of plagiarism.
The structure of the career episode is as follows:
Introduction: It contains the date, duration, location, and name of the organization.
Background: It is made up of your engineering activity, project objectives, the nature of your work area, a chart displaying the structure of your organization, and the role of your job.
Personal engineering activities contain engineering activities that detail what you accomplished and how you did it. You may also include technological issues and collaboration.
Summary: This section summarizes your total activity.