Why engineers need CDR Report for Migration skill assessment in Australia?
Yes, it’s true that engineers need CDR Report for Migration skill assessment in Australia.
Basically, the Competency Demonstration Report is the document that provides a chance for engineers who are considering getting a Skilled Migration visa for Australia. The CDR report proves the competencies of the engineers as skilled professionals who can work in Australia. Thus, if you are an engineer and want to move to Australia through a skilled migration visa, then you have to go through Engineers Australia.
The engineers who have the qualification certificate from Australia or from countries who are full signatory to the Sydney Accord, Dublin Accord, or Washington Accord does not need to submit CDR Report, whereas other engineers who have qualification certification that doesn’t belong to countries that are accredited by EA have to submit a Competency Demonstration Report (CDR).
The assessing authority for skilled immigration applications, i.e., Engineers Australia (EA), has stated definite guidelines on the MSA booklet for CDR Report preparation. You must follow all the guidelines and format stated in that booklet. EA wants you to prepare your CDR Report on your own to demonstrate your skills to the assessor. But, the main thing is if you submit a low-quality CDR to Engineers Australia, then there are high chances of getting rejected.
Well, to assist and support the engineers, CDR Report Writers provide the best professional CDR report writing services. Professional writers can help engineers to have positive approval from the EA and get them an Australian visa. Our professional writers have helped and assisted many engineers in submitting successful CDR. Every CDR report is customized to the specific career roles and achievements of the candidates.
Documents that needed for Migration Skill Assessment
These are the documents you need to submit with CDR Report:
- Recent passport-size photo
- Your passport
- All academic degree certificate
- Complete and official educational transcript
- Updated Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- English Language test results: IELTS, PTE, TOEFL iBT
- Name Change documentation (if applicable)
- Professional Registration Certificate (if applicable)
- The proof of employment for the last year as well as employment
The simple guidelines for preparing CDR Report
The following are all the guidelines for CDR stated by Engineers Australia:
- The CV must cover all your academic profile and work experience in a related field. The chronological listing of your employment is a must. The CV must be presented in A4 size pages with no be longer than three pages in any case. For each employment office workplace, mention: Name and location of the organization along with its contact details,
- Dates and duration of employment,
- Job title
- Job Responsibilities
- CPD should be in the list format presented in A4 size. It should not be more than one page
- Three Career Episode must be submitted with different project descriptions. EA suggested having 1,000 to 2,500 words for each career episode. It must be written in the first person and highlight what you did as an individual in the project. The numbering for each paragraph of a career episode must be in the following manner:
- Career episode 1 (paragraphs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc.)
- Career episode 2 (paragraphs 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, etc.)
- Career episode 3 (paragraphs 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, etc.)
- The paragraph numbers will be used for cross-referencing in the Summary statement.
- A Career Episode should look like an essay and not a table.
- Only one Summary Statement must be submitted, which has to cover all three career episodes.
If you want to know more about the CDR Report and skill migration assessment, Contact us and talk with a professional and get a free consultation for CDR Report.
In conclusion, the Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) holds significant importance for engineers seeking migration skill assessment in Australia. The CDR serves as a comprehensive document that showcases an engineer’s qualifications, skills, and professional experience, allowing them to demonstrate their competency to Engineers Australia, the assessing authority.
It plays a pivotal role in determining an engineer’s eligibility for skilled migration visas and provides evidence of their proficiency in the English language and suitability for specific engineering occupations in Australia. By presenting a well-prepared and compelling CDR, engineers can enhance their chances of a successful migration outcome and open doors to new opportunities in the vibrant Australian engineering industry.