Civil Engineering Draftsperson ANZSCO 312211
Skills Assessment Authority
Plumbing Engineering Draftsperson
Civil Engineering Design Draftsperson
Road Design Draftsperson
Structural Engineering Drafting Officer
Sewage Reticulation Drafting Office
Give us a call at +61 483 914 303
directly for immediate query and fast assessment!
Feel free to contact our friendly team of writers with any questions you have.
Unit Group: 3122
Civil Engineering Draftsperson
Civil Engineering Draftspersons and Technicians in Australia help with research, design, building, operations, and maintenance in civil engineering.
On the Occupation Lists
- 489 (S/T) Occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Medium Term List
- 407 Training visa occupations List
- 482 TSS Visa Regional Occupation List
- 189 Skilled Independent and Family Sponsored
- 489 Occupations List and 485 Graduate Work Stream
- 190 State/Territory Sponsored
- 186 ENS Visa Occupations List
- 187 RSMS Visa Occupations List
- 491 – Skilled Work Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 491) Occupation List
- 494 – Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) (subclass 494) – Employer sponsored stream
Not on the Occupation Lists
- 482 TSS Visa Short Term List
The majority of employment in this unit category needs a bachelor’s degree or higher level of education. The formal qualification may be replaced by at least five years of relevant experience and/or equivalent vendor certification. In some cases, in addition to the official qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 2), appropriate experience and/or on-the-job training may be necessary.
- IELTS result with a minimum score of 6 in (writing, listening, reading), 7 in speaking, and 7 overall.
- OET result with a minimum grade B in all sections.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum score of 12 in listening, 13 in reading, 21 in writing, 23 in speaking, and overall 93.
- PTE Academic with a min score of 50 in (writing, reading, listening), 65 in speaking, and 65 overall.
Tasks to Perform
- Drawings, diagrams, tabulations, plans, and designs for civil engineering projects such as irrigation, water supply, sewage reticulation, roads, airports, dams, bridges, and other constructions.
- Inspection of civil engineering works, as well as task organization and supervision for maintenance and repair.
- Data gathering and analysis, as well as computing, are all carried out.
- Interpreting job instructions, carrying out required processes, and selecting appropriate equipment.
- The computation of material costs and the guarantee of completed works are covered by specifications, norms, and contract conditions.
- Fieldwork and laboratory experiments are carried out and directed.
- Collect data for traffic surveys and conduct field and laboratory testing of construction materials and soils.
Civil Engineering Draftsperson Australian visa options
|Permanent||489 Visa||Permanent||482 TSS Visa|
|Skilled Occupation||ANZSCO Code||Assessing Authority||189 Visa||190 Visa||State||Family||186 Visa (DE)||186 Visa||All area||Regional area|
|Civil Engineering Draftsperson||312211||Engineers Australia|
|Visa processing times-months(75%)||9||9||-||10||17|
|Visa processing times-months(90%)||12||12||-||15||19|
|11/08/2020 (current)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Number of total invitations||110||90|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||06/2020|
|14/07/2020 (Previous)||189 Visa||491 Visa (Provisional) (Family Sponsored)|
|Visa date of effect||07/2020||05/2020|
Frequently Asked Question
How much time does it take for a CDR to be delivered?
What are the requirements for CDR report writing service? Do I need to submit any document?
– One Passport Size Photograph
– Bio Page of Identity Proof
– CV / Resume
– English Test Result Card
– Three Career Episodes
– Certificate of Degree
– Certified Academic Transcripts
– 3 Career Episodes
– Continual Professional Development (CPD) Report
– Summary Statement