ACS RPL Skills Assessment Pathway for Skilled Migration
ACS evaluates the knowledge, skills, and competence of potential migrant ICT professionals for employment in Australia’s nominated occupation. The Australian Computer Society (ACS) is the country’s official information and communication technology regulating body. Australian Computer Society only assesses ICT professionals who are applying for Migration Skills Assessment. There is various ACS RPL skills assessment pathway which is listed and explained below:
Table of Contents
Temporary Graduate (TG) | ACS RPL Skills Assessment Pathway
Applicants who have a bachelor’s degree or higher level from a prestigious Australian university can apply as temporary graduates (TG). This is a qualification-only skill assessment pathway that may only be taken by candidates for a subclass 485 visa.
- A Temporary Graduate track is appropriate for the nominated occupation specified in subclass 485 of the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
- An Australian bachelor’s degree or higher level with a major in ICT is required.
- For visa reasons, meet the Australian Study Requirement (ASR). Your Australian Study Requirement needs are not the responsibility of ACS. It will be carried out by the Department of Home Affairs.
Post-Australian Study (PAS) | ACS RPL Skills Assessment Pathway
This application method is for candidates who have finished their bachelor’s degree or higher-level study in Australia and would desire a skill assessment for migration purposes. The post-Australian study requires the completion of an Australian Computer Society (ACS) professional year program or another similar job in the ICT field.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education level in Australia with a major in ICT in the selected field.
- After completing a comparable Australian degree or a professional year program, one year of work experience is required.
Skills Assessment | ACS RPL Skills Assessment Pathway
The skills Assessment application path is for tertiary ICT jobs and degrees that are subject to general skill evaluation.
The qualification that is comparable to an AQF bachelor or higher degree with an ICT major
- To satisfy the criterion, you must have two years of relevant job experience performed within the last ten years or four years of related work experience accomplished at any time if your degree is an ICT major.
- To satisfy the criterion, you must have four years of work experience accomplished at any time if your degree is in ICT and not closely connected to your employment.
The qualification that is comparable to an AQF bachelor or higher degree with an ICT minor
- To satisfy the criteria, you must have five years of related work experience accomplished in the last 10 years or six years of work experience completed at any time if your degree is an ICT minor and is directly connected to your employment.
- To satisfy the criterion, you must have six years of related work experience done at any time if your degree is an ICT minor that is not closely connected to your employment.
The qualification that is comparable to vendor certification or AQF diploma
- To meet the criteria, you must have five years of related work experience completed in the previous ten years or six years of work experience completed at any time if your vendor certification or AQF degree is an ICT major and is closely related to your occupation.
- If your AQF degree or vendor certification is in ICT and not closely connected to your employment, you’ll need to complete six years of related work experience at any time to fulfill the requirements.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) | ACS RPL Skills Assessment Pathway
The RPL application pathway is for candidates who do not have any ICT qualifications, or who have insufficient or no ICT content.
Non-ICT qualification equivalent to AQF diploma or higher
To meet the suitability criteria, you must have six years of work experience completed within the previous year, as well as an RPL application, if your degree is classified as insufficient ICT with an equivalent AQF Diploma or higher.
No tertiary qualification – work experience only
To fulfill the eligibility criteria if you do not have a tertiary educational certificate, you must have completed eight years of work experience in the preceding year and submitted a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) application.
Our professionals take an appropriate approach to report writing and can help you write a flawless RPL report. The main purpose of our RPL report writing is to assist with report writing at an affordable rate. CDRReportWriters offers a team of competent writers for the preparation of your report. CDR report, ACS RPL report, KA02 report, Career episodes, Summary Statement, and many more types of writing and reviewing services are available at us. You can request an overview of our approved samples as a starting point. Get your report written by the best report writers in Australia.