What are the Basic Documents necessary for CDR?
Basic documents that are necessary for CDR are Continuing Professional Development, career episodes, Summary Statement. Apart from this a lot of other documents are required which are mentioned below. The approval of CDR is essential for the skills migration visa to Australia. The CDR writing is not an easy task, CDR needs to follow the guidelines and rules set by the Engineers Australia (EA) in the MSA booklet. It is often tough for professional engineers who have quite experience in the engineering field.
CDR writing should be performed by professional and experienced human resources. The individual without the experience can’t fulfill all the requirements for CDR writing, and there is a high chance of rejection by EA.
Thus you can rely on professionals who are specialists in writing, editing, reviewing, and proofreading all the documents. CDR Report Writers provides these types of services for the engineers who are willing to migrate to Australia.
Our CDR writer’s team is qualified to write CDR for any engineering discipline as they bring their years of experience to every task. They are familiar with the guidelines of EA, which can clearly be seen in the outcome.
Table of Contents
List of documents that are submitted along with your CDR to EA
- The recent passport size photographs
- The relevant identification documents like a current passport (page including photo and name)
- The scanned copy of the academic degree certificate
- Recent Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- The copy of complete and official academic transcripts
- A score sheet of an English language test (IELTS, TOEFL, PEARSON PTE)
- The evidential document of joining letters for the organization you have worked
- Original scans copy of any confirmation, promotion, or experience letters from your supervisor/manager of your previous organizations
- The scans of salary slips/bank statements/tax returns to validate your salary claims
- Official English language translations of the above documents where applicable.
Things to consider while submitting your documents to Engineers Australia
- The documents that you submit must be the color scans of the original documents.
- Don’t submit the scan of a photocopy; the original documents have to be scanned.
- Use high resolutions scans, submit with the resolution of at least 300 dpi
- Don’t upload a document multiple times.
Along with these documents Continuing Professional Development (CPD), Three Career Episodes and The Summary Statement have to be submitted.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) shows the list that keeps informed with developments in your engineering field after the undergraduate qualification. All the relevant CPD have to be included in your CDR.
The CPD must have a list format. Also, it includes details of formal post-graduate study, conferences you have attended, extra courses, seminars, workshops, and meetings you are involved in. You can also your study materials like including books, journals, and manuals.
Three Career Episodes
The three different career episodes have to be submitted to EA. Each of these should define a different time or a different aspect of engineering courses or professional work.
The career episode is based on the task or projects that you have done. The main motive of the career episode is to show your technical skills and knowledge in the nominated occupation. The career episode should be complete within the word limit of 1000 to 2500. It should be prepared in the Australian English Language.
Our expert provides complete assistance and guidance to prepare career episodes. They can help you write the career episodes in such a way that your skills and knowledge are highlighted to the EA evaluator.
The Summary Statement is the summary or conclusion of all your activities. The results of your analysis have to be demonstrated in Summary Statement.
You should download and complete the appropriate summary statement for the occupational category that is nominated. Also, only one summary statement is enough for all three career episodes.
Our professional team can answer your queries related to CDR and its preparation process.
Get Help from Experts
Rather than being rejected by Engineers Australia, it is prudent to seek professional expert assistance drafting a Competency Demonstration Report (CDR). CDRReportWriters is an Australian-based organization of expert CDR report writers. For CDR reports, we deliver genuine and 100 percent original content with no plagiarism. We also offer CDR editing, proofreading, reviewing, KA02 report, and RPL report writing services.