How to Prepare CDR Report Successfully?
I understand it is a tough task to prepare CDR report. The Institute of Engineers Australia checks the competencies and skills of engineers through the Migration Skill Assessment procedure. This process evaluates the capabilities and expertise of the engineers based on their academic qualifications and job experience. Engineers Australia decides whether the applicant’s competencies meet the Australian work standards or not.
Well, it creates an excellent opportunity for engineers who are thinking about Australia’s immigration. The engineering skills of the applicants are evaluated through the Competency Demonstration Report (CDR). The approval of CDR is like the ticket to move to Australia for working and living permanently. The applicants must understand the vital requirements of the CDR Report. They have to follow the guidelines and format set by Engineers Australia (EA). Every detail and instruction of EA is found on the Migration Skills Assessment (MSA) booklet. The MSA booklet is published every year by Engineers Australia.
The CDR is the central aspect that can make your migrating dream to Australia possible. The engineers have excellent technical knowledge, but it is not sure that they can illustrate those in writing the CDR report. Thus CDR writing requires excellent writing skills and a correct understanding of that field.
So you can choose professional assistance from CDRReportWriters to prepare CDR report. Our team consists of engineers as writers who have both engineering knowledge and writing skill. We guaranteed the report without any errors and mistakes with 100% original content in the report. Even an engineer with no prior working experience can prepare CDR Report.
Table of Contents
Guidelines to prepare CDR report
- At first, you should choose the engineering occupation to apply for Migration Skills Assessment. Among the four occupational categories, select the one that matches your academic qualification, skill, knowledge, and job experience.
- Learn about the Migration Skills Assessment process and have a clear idea of the Competency Demonstration Report.
- Follow and check through all the guidelines and instructions on the MSA booklet set by Engineers Australia.
- Categorize the projects that you want to illustrate in the three career episodes which highlight your competencies and knowledge in detail for your CDR Report.
- Each career episode should have a word limit of 1000 – 2500 words using prescriptive writing style with marking every paragraph as per the guidelines of the MSA booklet.
- The career episode should highlight the role and responsibilities that you perform during that project. You can use an organizational chart to show your role in a better way.
- The summary statement report represents the summary of the career episode, and it should indicate the paragraphs of the career episode so that the EA evaluator can easily find it without going through the whole report.
- Don’t use complicated technical terms, unnecessary figures, and charts, etc. Only include the contents that showcase your skill and ability.
- Include your progress and the problem that arises during the project and also don’t miss to share the solution of that problem.
- Impress the EA by illustrating your leadership skill and interpersonal relations with other members
- Use Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to show more detail about your work. You should mention the seminars, workshops other professional courses you possess during your career.
- Take CDR Samples as the reference purpose but don’t exactly copy the same content and only use the original contents in the CDR Report.
Thus, if you consider these points while preparing your CDR Report, you surely will end up with good quality and comprehensive CDR Report. If you still have further queries and difficulty in writing CDR, contact us to get professional help from our experts and writers and submit the best report on the first attempt.
Frequently Asked Questions while Ordering CDR Writing Services:
Q1. Do I need to submit my academic project?
Ans. Different credentials or documents which are important to assess your engineering degree through Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) are given below:
- One Passport Size Photograph
- Bio Page of Identity Proof
- CV / Resume
- IELTS Result Card
- Three Career Episodes
- Certificate of Degree
- Certified Academic Transcripts
- 3 Career Episodes
- Continual Professional Development (CPD) Report
- Summary Statement
Q2. Do I need to submit my academic project?
Ans. Yes, you can submit your academic projects done during your professional studies as a Career Episode in your CDR with relevant documentary evidence.
Q3. How much time does it take for a CDR to be delivered?
Ans. Normally assistance in the complete CDR preparation takes about 3 weeks.
Q4. Should I provide an employment reference letter for my CDR?
Ans. Yes, an employer reference letter is compulsory to provide if you have relevant experience of one or more years and also if you used the projects from CDR based on the work experience.
Q5. What Projects can be used to prepare CDR report?
Ans. Following are the material that can be used for writing the career episodes:
- An engineering task was undertaken as part of your educational program
- A project you have worked on or are currently working on
- A specific position that you occupied or currently occupy (in this case, the career episode must comprise more than a mere duty statement)
- A particular engineering problem that you were required to solve
Q6. Do I have to pay upfront?
Ans. Yes, the payment is on an installment basis. For further details, people contact our customer service.
Q7. How can I pay for the service?
Ans. We accept payments through PayPal. You can pay from your Credit or Debit card through the PayPal website (you don’t need to have a PayPal account). If you don’t have access to PayPal then we may organize payments through Western Union.
Q8. Do we get to know the writers assigned to our report? Can we talk to them?
Ans. No. The only mode of communication between clients and writers is through email; email@example.com or webchat.
Q9. For how long is your service valid?
Ans. Our services are valid for no more than three years. Valid for no more than three years.
Q10. What if I have to cancel the service? Do you refund in any cases?
Ans. Sorry, there is no such policy.